BootsnAll Travel Network



The end of my travels

Well, my time here in Tanzania is going to be cut short. The whole time I’ve been here, I’ve been suffering breathing problems and intense sinus pain/pressure. Probably an allergy. That, coupled with the fact that I’ve been permanently fatigued for the past 3 months, has made working here very difficult. I just don’t have the energy to do things and I feel like I haven’t been much of a help. I’ve done my best over the past four weeks and I’m going to hate leaving, but I need to focus on my health.

I want to thank every one that has been reading my blog for the past 7 or 8 months (has it really been that long?) I’ve had a good time updating it. I’m really sad that my gap year travels are over, but I’m also excited for another chapter of my life to begin. I’m going to take a spring college course in March, possibly get a job/internship, and travel with my family a little over the summer. Then in September, university in Seattle. I don’t know which one yet, but I’ll find out in April.

Wish me luck with life.



Tags: ,

4 Responses to “The end of my travels”

  1. Lauren Says:

    Aw, I can’t believe your trip is about over. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. Perhaps you could make another one about your life in the US? We should hang out sometime once you’re back and I’m over in Bellevue. Maybe during spring break? I have mine from the 21st of March to the 1st of April.

  2. Ali Says:

    Good Luck! You’ll have far more luck in the future with this kind of experience.

  3. Vhan Says:

    Aw! I’m sorry to hear that Anna!

    I can’t wait to hear how your Travels give you a different outlook than your fellow students!

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. Greg Says:

    Hey Anna, was great following your vagabonding adventures. I’m sure its not the “end”…just a break for a while. 🙂

    Now that you’ve earned your stripes, come check out the brand new site and help out some of the newbies!

    Greg
    Startbackpacking.com

  6. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply