BootsnAll Travel Network



From the depths of Siberia

A lot has happened over the past few days, but internet access has been limited and I haven’t been able to download any pictures. I think posts without pictures are a little boring, so I’ve held off on my updates, but I’m sure my mother wants to know that I’m alive and well, so here I sit blogging in Siberia. We are now in Siberia, in a city called Krasnojarsk, waiting for the next train on our way to Mongolia. We are slowly inching our way across this massive continent with a series of 12-20 hour train rides. We just spent two nights in a little Siberian town and it was lovely. We even got up the nerve to take a bus about 30 minutes outside of town to a little Siberian village. Needless to say, life here is quite different than Moscow and St. Petersburg.

We should be in Ulaan Bataar, Mongolia in a couple of days and I will send a series of updates and pictures once I find some decent internet access. Many thanks to all who have left comments! They really keep me inspired and motivated. Ciao, Amanda



Tags: , , , ,

3 responses to “From the depths of Siberia”

  1. RJ says:

    Hey there! Great photos, looking forward to seeing more, especially Mongolia!

    How is the food???

    Peace,
    RJ

  2. Tim says:

    These pictures are simply amazing. I just can’t believe how good they are. I decided to leave this comment on the only entry that has none because they are all just fantastic. I think I was getting a little to proud of my own photography…tonight I am a little more humble. I miss you.

  3. joanne jung says:

    great blog & so interesting…good photos 7 script…love it..keep it coming..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *